The Red Cross of Southeastern Pennsylvania has teamed up with Red Paw Emergency Relief, an animal safety organization, for “Fire Safe Fridays.”
Philadelphia fire officials say fewer people died in fires in 2012 than at any other time in the city’s history. But they’re hoping to get the number lower still.
Four people are dead after a pre-dawn rowhouse fire near 5200 Chancellor St. in West Philadelphia. Two of the dead are children.
The early morning blaze on Chancellor Street in West Philadelphia brought the number of fire deaths over the weekend to six, and marked a huge jump in the 2012 fire fatality total.
- Constitution Center Deal Will Bring an Original 'Bill of Rights' to Philadelphia
- New Jersey Changes Handicapped Parking Program
- Chester County Man Charged In ‘Execution’ Murder Of Long-Time Girlfriend
- Montco Man in Wheelchair Sentenced For Shooting 2, Including His Mother
- Study: Teen Enthusiasm For Facebook Dwindling, Twitter Usage Up Significantly
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...