Even those who aren’t Irish can revel in the splendor and magic of the night in Philadelphia with these top bars to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day 2013.
The legislation would allow Finnigan’s Wake, at 3rd and Spring Garden Streets, to add second-floor balconies that would jut out over the sidewalk.
The plan conceived by Councilman Mark Squilla would have $2 going to the Philadelphia Parking Authority for taxi and limousine enforcement and the other $2 to the Department of Parks and Recreation.
Ever dream of being a rock star? Well, head out to Philadelphia’s finest karaoke joints and sing like your favorite artist–or at least pretend to.
Downtown Philadelphia offers a diverse array of exciting venues for dining, learning history and science as well as catching world class entertainment. Take a look at these top spots you won’t want to miss.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Social Security Administration Releases Annual List Of Most Popular Baby Names
- Powerball Ticket Worth $1 Million Sold In Montgomery County
- Police Tracking Latest Clues in Disappearance of College Student From Montco
- Pennsylvania Woman Charged With Texting Before Fatal Crash