Fels Institute of Government
Ask any real estate agent and they’ll tell you the last couple of years have not been the easiest, but things are poised for change in the upcoming spring market.
Last week the mayor gave out just the first assessment figure: $96.5 billion, the new total value of all properties in the City of Philadelphia.
Doug Lynch, vice dean of Penn’s Graduate School of Education, quit after being accused of making false claims that he’d earned his doctorate degree.
Penn’s Fels Institute of Government recently produced a report on the economic value of the Free Library of Philadelphia’s services.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Conceal $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Front Of Their Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Patients Remember Doctor Killed In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...