Fels High School
A student was taken into custody after investigators say he tried to bring a loaded gun into a high school in Northeast Philadelphia Wednesday morning.
Until this year, the Samuel Fels High School in Northeast Philadelphia was listed as a “persistently dangerous” school, as defined by the state. But the climate is changing there.
In this report, KYW’s Mike DeNardo looks at how Philadelphia’s new schools superintendent plans to tackle school violence.
School District of Philadelphia officials are disputing reports that the gunfire yesterday aboard the Broad Street subway stemmed from a rivalry among schools.
Principals in Philadelphia will gather at Fels High School today, to be trained on the district’s anti-bullying policy.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...