Ashburn Alley is making room for donuts and fried chicken, courtesy of Federal Donuts.
Fans of the Phillies now have two things to root for at Citizens Bank Park: the team and a new food option at the stadium.
The Philadelphia eatery that became famous for combining fried chicken and donuts has opened a second location in Center City.
“I’m Ian De Fabio with the Dubh Linn Square Pubs Beer School and here’s What’s Cooking on 1060!”
In 2011, some restaurants received national recognition for their outstanding cuisine and atmosphere, while other eateries were deemed worthy of a nod for being so delicious, wildly unique, or both.
The delicious and decidedly un-nutritious donut and fried chicken shop has declared New Year’s Day “Chicken Wing Day.”
Federal Donuts in South Philly is serving up some of the best donuts and fried chicken in the city. Seriously, that’s all they sell…well coffee too, of course.
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But Needs Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Ribbon Cutting To Open Jersey Shore For Memorial Day Weekend Makes Guinness Book Of World Records
- South Jersey Man Charged With Multiple Sexual Assaults
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta