Feast Of The Seven Fishes
Learn more about Feast of the Seven Fishes.
For Italians, Christmas Eve means the Feast of the Seven Fishes.
For many people, especially those who hail from Italy, the traditional Christmas Eve meal is the Feast of the Seven Fishes.
“We’re George and Vasiliki Tsiouris from Opa Restaurant, and here’s What’s Cooking on 1060!”
Christmas Day is steeped in family rituals, but so is the night before Christmas.
Cardinal Justin Rigali was the guest of honor at Positano Coast where they celebrated the Feast of the Seven Fishes.
- New Pantry Program Provides Fresh, Healthy Food To Those In Need
- Man In Critical Condition After Port Richmond Stabbing
- Christie Can Set NJ Election Date, Lawyers Argue
- Philadelphia Man Finds Sinkhole Filled With Green Ooze
- Sea Isle City Residents Prove They’re Stronger Than Sandy As Rebuilding Efforts Continue
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...