A study designed to see whether fear-related anxiety is associated with changes at the cellular level determined that telomeres are shorter in people who exhibit the behavior.
According to experts at the Cleveland Clinic, it is important to carefully look at how we handle stress and its effect on our body.
A lot of people look forward to the scare factor that goes along with Halloween, but some have fears that last all year.
Identifying the parts of the human brain triggered by the so-called ‘fight or flight’ response could help uncover the problems in people with anxiety disorders.
- Actor In Final Episode Of ‘Sopranos’ Stunned By Loss Of Friend Gandolfini
- Eyewitness News Speaks With Gov. Christie, Mrs. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...