Laws passed in the 1980′s and 1990′s haven’t kept up with the way we communicate these days. The FBI says that’s making it tough for them to crack down on crime. The Bureau wants to be able to spy in real-time.
Police have released dramatic video of a violent bank robbery attempt in Montgomery County.
Law enforcement in New Jersey have dismantled an alleged violent drug trafficking organization operating out of Atlantic City.
The FBI believes it knows the identities of the thieves who stole art valued at up to $500 million from Boston’s Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum more than two decades ago.
Police in Philadelphia say they’ve arrested a serial bank robber they believe is responsible for nine robberies throughout the area.
Chris discusses CPAC snubbing New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, the controversy surrounding Argo, and the reasons people are leaving Philadelphia. He talks to David Martosko from the Daily Caller about the latest on the FBI investigation of New Jersey Senator Bob Menendez, and former Director of the Congressional Budget Office, Douglas Holtz-Eakin, about the impending sequester cuts.
The son-in-law of Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett has been fired from the Philadelphia police force after he allegedly stole marked money during a police sting.
Chris celebrates President’s Day with Independence Mall Park Ranger Ed Welch and talks to Jeff Roe and Michael Bronstein on the Monday Morning Matchup about the confirmation of Chuck Hagel and the scandal surrounding Bob Menendez. He also reviews Saturday Night Live’s parody of Marco Rubio, CNN’s coverage of the stranded cruise liner and New Jersey Senator Frank Lautenberg’s decision not to seek re-election.
The Philadelphia Police Department and the FBI are seeking the public’s assistance to identify and locate the person responsible for Sunday’s robbery of a TD Bank in the city’s Roxborough section.
The FBI is asking for the public’s help in identifying a serial bank robbery suspect they believe is connected to at least four incidents over the past two weeks.
The FBI and the Philadelphia Police Department are searching for a suspect who attempted to rob a PNC Bank in Rittenhouse.
Around 2:42 p.m., the suspect entered the Republic Bank branch at 1818 Market Street in Center City, where he passed a demand note to the teller.
The Lower Merion Police Department and the FBI are asking for the public’s help to identify and locate the man who robbed a Bala Cynwyd bank Saturday morning.
Authorities have sentenced a West Chester man to ten years in prison for taking photos of young boys while they used the urinals at two different rest stops off I-95 in Maryland.
Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey says he ordered the investigation into Gibson, who works for the Narcotics Unit, after Gibson’s fellow officers alerted him to their suspicions that he was removing money and other items from crime scenes.
- Marcos Camacho, Notorious 'Kensington Rapist,' Sentenced to 50+ Years in Prison
- Police Searching For Bank Robbery Suspects In Montgomery County
- Corbett: Dedicated To Finding Long-Term Solution For Philadelphia School District
- Brotherly Love: Chefs Compete In MANNA Guac-Off
- Montco Advocates For The Elderly Discuss State Funding Needs
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...