Father Dennis Gill
Following in the example of the new Pope Francis, the Archdiocese of Philadelphia is reaching out to its neighbors to host what it’s calling an “ecumenical conversation.”
The announcement that Philadelphia will host the Catholic Church’s World Family Day in 2015 means a lot of preparations in the months and years ahead.
- Bucks County Dedicates Global War On Terror Memorial
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Ribbon Cutting To Open Jersey Shore For Memorial Day Weekend Makes Guinness Book Of World Records
- South Jersey Man Charged With Multiple Sexual Assaults
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta