Father Charles Engelhardt
The victim, now 24, testified in painful detail to the attacks when he was just 10 and 11-years-old.
The prosecution is expected to rest today and the defense will begin in the trial of a priest and former lay teacher charged with sexually assaulting the same boy back in 1999 and 2000.
A priest and a former lay teacher at St. Jerome’s Parish in Northeast Philadelphia are scheduled to go to trial today on sexual assault charges.
The trial of two men, a priest and a lay teacher has been delayed indefinitely, because one of the defense attorneys suffered a death in the family and will be unavailable for several days.
Attorneys for priests accused of sexual abuse say the alleged victims are not credible because of drug and legal problems. DA Seth Williams says those problems could be a result of abuse.
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Some Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Doesn't Go Far Enough
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta