By Jim Donovan: Philadelphia Corporation for Aging (PCA) is distributing Senior Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program produce vouchers as part of an annual program to encourage seniors to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables. Eligible Philadelphia […]
Delicious food and drink recipes to enjoy summer produce now and all year long
State senator Shirley Kitchen presided over Fresh Produce Day on Thursday at the Cecil B. Moore farmer’s market in North Philly to spread the message that healthy food is available and affordable.
- Powerball Ticket Worth $1 Million Sold In Montgomery County
- Police Tracking Latest Clues in Disappearance of College Student From Montco
- Pennsylvania Woman Charged With Texting Before Fatal Crash
- Budget Expert: Christie Revenues Off By Nearly $1B
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia