New Year’s Eve doesn’t have to be all about alcohol-fueled parties and crazy ball drop bashes. Toddlers, teenagers and parental units can enjoy the festive holiday by celebrating at family friendly destinations throughout Philadelphia. From scrumptious buffets to spectacular pyrotechnic displays, the city has it all. Skip the raucous revelers, ring out the old, and ring in the new with these top family friendly New Year’s Eve parties in the city of brotherly love.
Expectations for the 2012 creative scene in Philadelphia are high, but the spring and summer lineup of festivals will satisfy any art aficionado. Check out the top upcoming festivities to fulfill a serious, or just curious, art fix.
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...