If you’re tired of buying your holiday presents at the malls or chain stores you can find some unique gifts this weekend at the Sugarloaf Crafts Festival in Montgomery County.
The days may be getting shorter and the temperatures are getting cooler but there are plenty of activities and fun to be had. There is something for everyone in the city or the suburbs.
The Pennsylvania Horticultural Society’s Fall Garden Festival is this Saturday at the Philadelphia Navy Yard.
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals
- Coast Guard Finds, Rescues Stranded Boater
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists