Fairleigh Dickinson University
With just four weeks to go before voters go to the polls, a new survey suggests that most voters in New Jersey have little or no idea of a major bond issue on next month’s ballot.
New Jersey governor Chris Christie has vetoed a bill that would have set up a state-run exchange to allow people to easily shop for health insurance.
Albuquerque police say a woman has been arrested in connection with an online prostitution ring that earlier led to the arrest of a New Jersey professor.
A New Jersey college professor has been arrested in New Mexico and is accused of operating a prostitution website.
Governor Chris Christie has steadfastly maintained that if he ran for president, he could beat Obama. But the latest Fairleigh Dickinson poll suggests otherwise.
A poll of New Jersey voters finds support for legalized betting on professional sports ahead of a referendum on the subject later this year.
Despite repeated statements that he’s not interested, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s name continues to surface in 2012 Presidential speculation. The latest numbers are in a new national poll released this week.
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- Actor James Gandolfini Dies In Italy At Age 51
- Dom Speaks With Pa. Senator Chuck McIlhinney About Liquor Bill
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...