Facebook says they brought in $1.18 billion, up from the $895 million reported this time last year. But there was a net loss of $157 million, or 8 cents a share.
Facebook officially launched its mobile App Center, this week.
Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin renounced his US citizenship and now lives in Singapore. Interesting timing, says US Sen. Bob Casey.
Facebook is raising the price of its IPO, a sign of high demand for the stock. But a recent poll finds half of Americans think Facebook is just a fad.
- Dom Speaks With Pa. Senator Chuck McIlhinney About Liquor Bill
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Pregnant Woman In Serious Condition Following Triple Shooting in North Philadelphia
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Highlights Two Levels of Care By City
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...