Montgomery County judge Joseph Smythe sentenced Ezra Childs to 5-10 years behind bars followed by five years’ probation.
Prosecutors say Rayshon Carwheel opened fire when he found another man wrapping Christmas presents with a former girlfriend, the mother of his child.
Ezra Childs pleaded guilty to third-degree murder and carrying a firearm without a license, and agreed to testify against the man whom police say orchestrated the murder of a rival in Cheltenham.
- Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker's Dad Stands By Son In NJ Killing
- Christie Backs Oklahoma Aid, Blunting Talk Of Payback
- Complaints Filed Against 4 Colleges Over Rapes, Including Swarthmore College
- Wall Street: Online Bets Can Help AC Market Grow
- Prayer-Healing Couple Charged With 3rd Degree Murder In Death Of Son
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...