News anchor Pat Ciarrocchi was chosen for a “Blue Sapphire Award” based on her commitment to delivering the news and for her extensive charity work to better the lives of women and children.
Susan Barnett will guest co-host on THE TALK, Wednesday, October 17, joining co-hosts Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne, Sheryl Underwood and Aisha Tyler at the table.
The Penn State Nittany Lions took the field for the start of a new season without Joe Paterno for the first time in 46 years.
CBS 3 Anchor Chris May will be co-anchoring Eyewitness News at 5, 6 and 11 p.m. live from the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Florida and again from the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Appearing on Eyewitness News on the CW-Philly, this morning, Nutter said the city will continue to pursue all possible legal action against the property owners, including “outstanding taxes, where the owners are, what they’re doing — their failure to respond to at least three violation notices that we sent. We know that they received them.”
A New Jersey mom turns to Eyewitness News after thieves steal the family van. She found herself caught in a bundle of red tape, trying to get answers from police and her insurance company.
The Archdiocese of Philadelphia school system is on the brink of historic changes.
At least two people were killed overnight as a result of severe weather conditions along I-95 in Bucks County, according to police.
The same day the suspected Society Hill attacker was captured, Eyewitness News learned the Philadelphia Police Department’s Special Victim’s Unit is investigating a new series of attacks.
Authorities are investigating a possible deadly lightning strike at a home in Delaware County.
Ten weeks pregnant, Lindsay O’Brien says she never thought twice about racing out of her Market Frankford El Train car at the 63rd St. Station last Wednesday when an alleged thief tried to steal her purse.
Anchor Chris May and a Channel 3 crew left for Washington Wednesday night. May was granted a one-on-one interview with President Obama at the White House.
CBS 3’s Eyewitness News wrapped up the May 2011 Nielsen ratings period with a strong number-two showing in the key demographic, Adults 25-54, in all newscasts for the first time in 16 years. Eyewitness News placed second 4:30 to 7 a.m., at 6 p.m. and at 11 p.m.
Ukee Washington is celebrating 25 years with Eyewitness News. Many of you have been waking up to Ukee and starting your day with him for years. Now’s you chance to share your love and thoughts. Happy 25th Anniversary Ukee!!! We love you!
Dr. Phil McGraw, whose career in talk was launched on The Oprah Winfrey Show, will move to the 4 p.m. timeslot in Philadelphia after Oprah broadcasts her last show at 4 p.m. on May 25th .
- Local Nonprofit Group Helping Student Athletes Get Screened For Cardiac Problems
- Family of Young Kidnap Victim Plans to Sue Phila. School District
- Parents Of Missing College Student From Montgomery County Make Emotional Plea For Son's Return
- Duckling Rescue Stops Traffic In Montgomery County
- Main Line House Cleaner Sentenced In Theft of Historic Franklin Bust
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...