Scientists have found that blinking may be linked to how we pay attention, rather than simply a mechanism to lubricate the eyes.
There are many causes of a headache but one of the most commonly overlooked is poor vision that is not treated with glasses. The group that is most affected are children in grade school.
Most people have never heard of it but retinoblastoma is a rare cancer that forms in the eyes of babies and young children.
Springtime is the season when we see a growing number of cases of a common eye condition called conjunctivitis or pink eye.
The development of two drugs, ranibizumab and bevacizumab, have transformed care for age related macular degeneration.
If you stare at a dim light bulb without moving your eyes for about ten seconds, and then look at a blank wall or ceiling, you will likely see an afterimage of the light. Your brain may be playing tricks on your eyes.
Conjunctivitis is the medical term for pink eye, a condition most people have experienced, especially if they are parents of young children.
by KYW’s Michelle Durham Fourth of July would not be complete without fireworks, but one local physician is concerned because she has treated far too many injuries.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Conceal $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Patients Remember Doctor Killed In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...