Are you still working late hours and coming up with excuses to not take that next step and get out and exercise? You are not alone.
Celebrity trainer, Jillian Michaels recently taught a boot camp at Showboat Casino in Atlantic City for the inaugural Sweat AC Festival.
Perhaps you made your New Year’s resolution to exercise and never kick started into action. It’s not too late.
Over 500 million people may be affected by diabetes by the year 2030. Even if we are able to encourage people to diet and exercise, it is clear that we will only be able to stem that tide a small bit.
If you are having some trouble getting excited about exercise, invite a friend to join you and get an added benefit.
If you have to travel a lot for work, take time for yourself to really get away.
Do you take the time to warm up and stretch? It doesn’t matter how old you are. Stretching can be one of the most important activities of your workout experience.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Movie Theater Tries To Do Right By Couple With Down Syndrome, After They Say They Were Mistreated
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...