Executive Director Gary Bell
A U.S. Preventative Health Task Force has issued a draft recommendation that all people between the ages of 15 and 65 be tested for HIV, and one local expert is all for it.
With over 19,000 infected people in the Philadelphia area, the city’s HIV rate is five times the national average and the highest north of Washington DC.
- In 2013 Pa. Primary, Most Action In The Cities
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals