“The Occupation of City Hall’s Dilworth Plaza is now over,” Mayor Nutter says. Philadelphia Police successfully evicted Occupy Philadelphia protesters overnight to make way for a long-planned construction project.
More than 60 hours after the deadline for them to get out of Dilworth Plaza, Philadelphia police moved in early Wednesday morning and cleared the Occupy Philadelphia tent city.
- Analysis: Consequences Of A World Without Newspapers
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Funds To Preserve Land In Chester County
- Bala Cynwyd Library To Official Open Doors After Renovation
- Author Looks At Meaning Of Being Disabled, Strength Of Conviction
- Positively Philadelphia: A Brooklyn Flea Market Hops To Philadelphia