The victim, now 24, testified in painful detail to the attacks when he was just 10 and 11-years-old.
It was attack and counterattack in a Philadelphia courtroom, as another case of alleged clergy sexual abuse in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia begins.
The trial evidence — a lot of it from the church’s own secret files — exposed sins committed over a period of decades by supposed men of God.
- Analysis: Consequences Of A World Without Newspapers
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Funds To Preserve Land In Chester County
- Bala Cynwyd Library To Official Open Doors After Renovation
- Author Looks At Meaning Of Being Disabled, Strength Of Conviction
- Positively Philadelphia: A Brooklyn Flea Market Hops To Philadelphia