Gov. Jack Markell has declared a state of emergency for Delaware as Hurricane Irene approaches.
Hurricane Irene could affect blood collections along the east coast at a time when the nation’s blood supply is already low. The Red Cross is urging those who are eligible to give blood prior to the storm’s arrival.
Is the New Jersey coastline overdue for a direct impact from a hurricane? KYW’s Mike DeNardo reports.
Listen online, or download audio podcasts of the entire Regional Affairs Council series, “The Next Jersey Shore Superstorm.”
- Survey: 2013 College Grads Are An Average Of $35,200 In Debt
- Oklahoma Tornado Rated EF-4 By National Weather Service, Second Strongest Ranking
- Motorists Advised To Grin and Bear Delays as A.C. Expressway Work Proceeds
- Trash Can Explosion Injures Man In Delaware
- Pennsylvania Convention Center Bookings Way Down For 2014-2016
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...