Estate Planning

(File photo.  Credit: Joe Raedle/ Getty Images)

QTIP Clarifies Inheritance

If you have children by someone other than your current spouse, estate law experts suggest something called a QTIP, a Qualified Terminable Interest Property Trust.


(credit: CBS3)

Robert M. Slutsky

Listen to the insight of Attorney Robert M. Slutsky, an expert in elder law and estate planning.


(File photo: Joe Raedle/ Getty Images)

Naming A Guardian – Or Two – For Minor Children

A “full guardian” is responsible for both the personal well-being and the financial interests of the child. But the powers of the guardian may be separated.


(File photo. Credit: Getty Images)

Pass Along Passwords When You Pass Away

Simply naming a person in charge of your estate in your will actually will not necessarily give that person the right to get control of your email accounts.


Can’t Divorce Your Spouse In Your Will

Until the divorce is final, under US law in 49 out of 50 states, you can’t cut a spouse out of your will.



Top Financial Planners In Philadelphia

Here’s a list of the top financial planners in the Philadelphia area who will put your interests first.


Elder Law And Estate Planning

Elder Law And Estate Planning

Robert M. Slutsky of Elder Law and Estate Planning stopped by Talk Philly.