If you know how to spell guetapens, last year’s winning word in the National Spelling Bee, that’s great. But, if you’re a contestant this year, you have to know what it means.
Chris reviews the aftermath of Rand Paul’s filibuster, including the attacks on him by John McCain and Lindsay Graham as well as Keith Olbermann’s potential return to ESPN and Joy Behar’s exit from the View. He talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday, CBS 3′s Beasley Reece about Phillies Spring Training, and Kevin Connolly about his new show on the Travel Channel.
Chris discusses John Boehner’s failure to pass his “Plan B” alternative and runs down Mayor Michael Nutter’s top ten songs of 2012. He talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday, Pennsylvania’s Secretary of Public Welfare, Gary Alexander, CBS 3′s Beasley Reece about what could be Andy Reid’s last home game as Eagles Head Coach, and Comedian Ian Bagg.
Torri Hunter answers the question “is he bitter about the Josh Hamilton Deal?” An ESPN commentator takes things too far. No, this time we really mean it. And find out some of the ridiculous ways […]
Stephen, Please! ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith came under fire Thursday for using a racial slur on Thursday’s edition of First Take. The comment happened during a discussion of whether or not Kobe Bryant will play in […]
What can pro leagues and the NCAA do about athletes that go pro and end up broke?
Hugh Douglas has a new nickname, and it’s Turbo Bird.
A former Yale University student remained jailed on $1 million bail, after authorities said he made online death threats to children.
DeSean Jackson had some choice words for the media on Twitter.
On national television, in prime time, Cole Hamels hit baseball’s brightest young star in the back with a baseball and then bragged about it afterwards.
Do the Sixers need to find a way to acquire Dwight Howard?
Chris talks about the ongoing issue of Rick Santorum’s personal beliefs being attacked by the media, the funeral of Whitney Houston that took place over the weekend and the closing of the popular Philadelphia cigar bar, Mahogany on Walnut.
The Sixers return home tonight against the Mavericks.
Fans of the Philadelphia Union, known as “Sons of Ben,” packed into the mayor’s reception room today to watch the announcement from Major League Soccer commissioner Don Garber.
Former Penn State football coach Joe Paterno and his wife donated $100,000 last month to Penn State, money that was split between a library and an undergraduate fellows program that bear the family name.
- Philadelphia Author Wins National Science Fiction Writing Award
- Man Injured After Box Of Ammunition Explodes In Delaware
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- Hints At New Plans From Buyer of Woodcrest Country Club
- Police Searching For 2 Suspects After Woman Calls 911 From Trunk Of Car
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...