By Jim Donovan PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A Federal Trade Commission study of the U.S. credit reporting industry has found that one in five consumers had an error in a credit report and five percent had […]
By Jim Donovan: The other day I mentioned a phone number that consumers can call in order to opt-out of pre-approved credit offers. That number is 1-888-5-OPT-OUT (1-888-567-8688). Since giving out that number a few […]
How would you feel about your boss getting a peek at your credit history? If you’re out of a job and you’re looking for work it’s very possible you may be asked to share that information.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...