JOY OF SHARING: Toy Drop Off Locations I Make Online Donation I  Make a donation by texting JOY to 41444

Ember Hardy

Generator

Carbon Monoxide To Blame For Grandfather’s Death, Hospitalization Of 2 Other Family Members

In the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, there’s been another deadly case of carbon monoxide poisoning from a portable generator. A little girl is hospitalized, her grandfather is dead, two others in the family barely survived.

11/02/2012

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 34,882 other followers