Elmwood Park Zoo
Officials of the zoo say Anasazi died following a sudden decline in health while battling cancer and kidney failure.
The $411-million spending plan slashes nearly $1-million in earmarks to social service agencies and non-profits. Public hearings are scheduled for today.
America’s First Zoo is still the place to go when you want variety, but what about when you’re looking to get up-close-and-personal with the animals? That’s when it’s time to head to the petting zoo!
Norristown’s Elmwood Park Zoo and other cultural and educational institutions in Montgomery County are facing significant funding cuts because of a nearly $40 million shortfall in the county budget.
It’s a sure sign that spring is just around the corner as the Elmwood Park Zoo in Montgomery County reopens Saturday marking the return of normal operating hours.
One of Montgomery County’s treasures is facing some serious budget problems, and that could mean the facility may have to close its doors at the end of this year unless it finds the money to […]
A crocodile confiscated in a cramped warehouse in Milwaukee earlier this year has found a new home at a zoo in Norristown, Pa.
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals
- Coast Guard Finds, Rescues Stranded Boater