The former voice of the “Sesame Street” character Elmo is being sued by a man who claims the entertainer lured him into drug-fueled sex when he was 16.
Chris analyzes how he thinks Republicans need to adjust their presence inside of popular culture to win future elections and Marco Rubio’s answer to a question on the age of the earth. He talks to CBS Military Analyst Mike Lyons about the tensions in the Middle East, Tom McGrath from the Philly Post, Actor Charles Grodin and hosts the Piazza Pet of the Week.
Longtime Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clash resigned Tuesday from “Sesame Street” amid a second allegation that he sexually abused underage boys.
Chris discusses all the efforts to save Hostess and Twinkies, the free stuff people are able to find to make it though tough times and the uproar caused by Wal-mart and Target opening on Thanksgiving night. He also talks to Comedian Dom Irrera in advance of his shows at Helium Comedy Club this week.
Chris reveals the latest details in the sexual escapades surrounding CIA Director David Petraeus and Elmo from Sesame Street, and he also discusses the stories of voter fraud coming out of Philadelphia.
Why is Mitt Romney, the severely Conservative candidate for president, all of a sudden moving to the middle?
If you’re not buying for youngsters this holiday, you may not realize how dolls have changed.
So, the Sixers have decided to get rid of their mascot Hip Hop. Apparently the fans didn’t love him and so the new owners have retained Jim Henson’s Creature Shop and Raymond Entertainment Group to develop the team’s next mascot.
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta