The family of Ellen Robb, who was beaten to death inside her Upper Merion home more than six years ago by her husband – a former Penn economics professor – has started a foundation to raise awareness about domestic violence.
Sources tell KYW Newsradio that the Pennsylvania Board of Probation and Parole has voted to rescind the parole for former University of Pennsylvania economics professor Dr. Rafael Robb.
Parole Board To Meet With Family Of Woman Killed By Husband Days Before He’s Set To Be Released From Prison
The Pennsylvania Board of Probation and Parole will finally hear from the family of Ellen Robb. Her husband, former Penn Professor Rafael Robb, bludgeoned her to death more than six years ago.
A former University of Pennsylvania economics professor who bludgeoned his wife to death in their Upper Merion home more than five years ago is asking the state to approve his request for a pre-release program.
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...