This contemptible compilation comedy is simply offensive, despite the array of A-list stars.
It was certainly a unique weekend at movie theaters, with a trash-talking teddy bear and male strippers lighting up the box office to the tune of nearly $100 million.
In a summer movie season full of comic book superheroes and supernatural creatures, it’s a relief to get the occasional movie focused on people like us.
So what do June, July, and August have in store for us as mainstream attractions compete for box office dollars? Plenty!
When all is said and done, “What to Expect When You’re Expecting” boasts about as much depth as a slick commercial aimed at a well-defined demographic.
Jennifer Lawrence hits the thespian bull’s-eye once again as the “girl on fire,” carrying the movie on her shoulders with a never-a-false-move star turn.
That nothing is quite what it seems, a familiar approach in this kind of thriller, is fine. We only wish that the eventual revelations were more interesting and satisfying.
What will moviegoers be looking forward to, flocking to, then fleeing from or returning to, on theatre screens between now and late August?
The home video business certainly has changed in a technical sense, but DVDs are still being released.
Is The Next Three Days a worthwhile investment of your next two hours? Only if you wear your gullibility cloak.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Social Security Administration Releases Annual List Of Most Popular Baby Names
- Powerball Ticket Worth $1 Million Sold In Montgomery County
- Police Tracking Latest Clues in Disappearance of College Student From Montco
- Pennsylvania Woman Charged With Texting Before Fatal Crash