A half hour wait is quite a jump from the 4 to 8 hours it takes to power up a car with the commonly used level two charger.
The Pennsylvania Turnpike has announced plans to open charging stations for electric-powered vehicles at several locations, including the King of Prussia service plaza.
A state senate committee has given initial approval to legislation that would exempt new vehicles and alternative fuel vehicles from annual emissions test requirements.
Peco has taken the next step in its drive to encourage motorists to go electric.
Ford, one of the world’s largest automakers, has finally plugged in to the electric car craze. The company has just unveiled its first electric vehicle, the Ford Focus Electric.
The makers of the world’s largest electric commercial vehicle are in Philadelphia today as part of the Greater Philadelphia Clean Cities Coalition.
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Exclusive: I-Team Uncovers What Prayer-Healing Family Told Police After Son’s Death
- Parents, Students And Teachers Rally As School Budget Woes Continue
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta