April 22nd may seem far away, but it gives voters just 20 days to get those applications in.
A legal challenge to the Pennsylvania law mandating photo identification for voters is tentatively scheduled for trial beginning July 15 in Harrisburg.
A New Jersey Senator has introduced early voting legislation.
Brian Sims won a decisive victory in the Democratic primary in Philadelphia’s 182nd District back in April of 2012, and late Tuesday night, he announced on his Facebook page that he’d clinched his place in the House of Representatives.
Sam Smith thinks voter turnout in Philadelphia on Tuesday was too high to be believed.
Asked Wednesday about whether he is now eyeing a presidential run four years from now, the Republican governor says, “I’ve got a job do here in New Jersey.”
New Jersey voters are sending U.S. Sen. Bob Menendez back to Washington for another six-year term.
The fight to win Pennsylvania brought former President Bill Clinton to the battleground state on Monday, as he campaigned in the state’s biggest cities to help Democrats try to fend off an aggressive, last-ditch attempt by Republicans to capture its prized 20 electoral votes.
While our election day is Tuesday, China makes an entirely pre-determined change in leadership on Thursday. It faces unprecedented opportunity and concern.
No matter who wins the election on Tuesday, media image-makers will have had a hand in it.
In an effort to make voting a little easier for New Jersey residents in the aftermath of Sandy, Governor Chris Christie announced the deadline for county clerks to accept mail-in ballot applications has been extended to the close of business on Friday, November 2.
Gov. Tom Corbett is taking steps to ensure that power outages caused by this week’s storm don’t interfere with next week’s voting for president and other major offices.
Leave it to Comedy Central to come up with an app that not only tickles your funny bone, but also can teach you a thing or two about politics – that’s the indecision game.
With some polls showing a tightening race just three weeks from the election, Democratic U.S. Sen. Bob Casey is fighting to hold off a challenge from Republican Tom Smith, a newcomer to statewide politics who outspent Casey by almost 3-to-1 in the recently completed third quarter.
With election day 23 days away, the spotlight is on a South Jersey battle for Congress.
- Camden County Veterans Remembered At Memorial Day Weekend Ceremony
- Cape May-Lewes Ferry Canceled For High Winds
- Pa. State Police Issue Amber Alert For Abducted Girl
- Gun Rights Advocates March To Protest Philadelphia Ordinance That Bans Firearms On City Property
- NJ Mom Wants To Withdraw Guilty Plea In Kidnapping, Starving Of 8-Year-Old Daughter
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...