A New Jersey man famous for winning several wing eating titles is behind bars facing drug charges.
Sometime Friday morning Jonathan “Super” Squibb will steal away from his entourage, all the backstage hoopla and chaos that promises to be Wing Bowl 20 and seek out a small focus corner, his own personal fortress of solitude.
Competitive eater Takeru Kobayashi is about to take on a new challenge, in a completely different venue than he’s ever encountered before, as the star attraction of Wing Bowl 20.
Wing Bowl is now a bona fide Philadelphia tradition, our Mardi Gras, 19 years running, and nothing to prevent it from lurching and lunging forward like a drunk stumbling home from the Mummers Parade on New Year’s Day.
- American Cancer Society Chides New Jersey For Lack of Anti-Smoking Spending
- Chesco Company Says Its Anonymized Web Searches Gaining New Spotlight
- Blog: BJ's, Costco, Walmart - Services to Buy, Consider, or Skip
- Father, Son Acquitted Of Sex Trafficking After Prostitutes Testify On Their Behalf
- Technology Outage Leads To Delays At Philadelphia International Airport
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...