Edwin Jacobs Jr.
Alleged mob boss Joseph Ligambi remains behind bars pending his retrial, even as his attorney plans an appeal.
A jury recently acquitted Ligambi of five of the charges against him but was unable to reach a verdict on four others.
Federal prosecutors want alleged mob boss Joseph Ligambi held pending his retrial, while the defense argues the government’s case was mostly obliterated during his recent trial and he should be freed.
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Funds To Preserve Land In Chester County
- Bala Cynwyd Library To Official Open Doors After Renovation
- Author Looks At Meaning Of Being Disabled, Strength Of Conviction
- Positively Philadelphia: A Brooklyn Flea Market Hops To Philadelphia
- Villanova Graduates Largest Group Of Female Engineering