Edison High School
The old, graffiti-ridden and burned-out Edison High School has stood as a symbol of urban blight for years. But now, in its death throes, Edison has become a symbol of hope and change.
The organization says it will work with the state and city to focus resources on the 24th, 25th, and 26th police districts.
For one hundred local high schoolers, summer in the city means an internship at Philadelphia City Hall. The program got underway with a greeting from the mayor.
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals
- Coast Guard Finds, Rescues Stranded Boater