Investigators say two men drove to Northeast Philadelphia from Wilkes-Barre, Pa. in a minivan with the marijuana in the back.
Congress soon will consider competing bills that target those who steal music and movies online. But it could have a major impact on how everyone surfs the web.
In Philadelphia, where Democratic registrations outpace Republicans by a 6-1 margin, several City Council races wrapped up quickly on Election Night.
There’s a new sheriff in town.
A new agreement by the wireless companies and the federal government should lessen the dread of opening your phone bill.
On Tuesday, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court will be making history two ways.
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals
- Coast Guard Finds, Rescues Stranded Boater