The assault reportedly happened on 10th Street, more than a mile off campus.
Chris gets ready for the start of the Phillies season with Charlie Manuel. He talks to Michael Bronstein and Colin Hanna on the the Monday Morning Matchup and Fox News Contributor John Stossel about his new book, No They Can’t. He also details the story of a man crashing his car into a Walmart and Google featuring a doodle of Cesar Chavez on Easter.
The homeless advocacy organization, Project HOME, held its own Easter service at its headquarters on Fairmount Avenue in Philadelphia on Sunday.
Area Catholics gathered in South Philadelphia for the traditional Saturday evening Easter vigil service.
Hundreds of people took part in the lunch hour ceremony on Ash Wednesday, being reminded of their own mortality.
Chris reviews the events and details of last night’s Superbowl, the death over the weekend of Arlene Ackerman, and the ongoing saga regarding New Jersey Senator Bob Menendez. He talks to CSN Philly’s Ray Didinger, Harmelin Media’s John Camilleri, Michael Bronstein and Jeff Roe on the Monday Morning Matchup and CBS 3′s Ben Simoneau.
A pastor in Lumberton, Burlington County is lucky to be alive after collapsing from a heart attack during his Easter Sunday service.
Chris talks to Senator Pat Toomey about the Jobs Act and the Republican Presidential Primary. He investigates the hierarchy of grocery stores, asks who is to blame to the deadly fire in Kensington and laments the Phillies slow start and stagnant offense.
A tragic fire Easter morning claims two lives in Burlington County.
Thousands of U.S. troops are away from home this holiday weekend, but that doesn’t mean they’re missing out on the traditional holiday meals.
Easter and Mother’s Day are the two most popular days for ladies church hats.
CBS 3 was at Cacia’s Bakery in South Philadelphia, where hundreds of people are expected to stop by for their signature bread.
Promenades along the boardwalk? Hey, they’ve written songs about that.
Good Friday services were being held throughout the area as Christians commemorate the crucifixion of Jesus.
Whether for Easter or Passover, merchants at the Reading Terminal Market are filled with suggestions for the big holiday meal.
- Man Injured After Box Of Ammunition Explodes In Delaware
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- Hints At New Plans From Buyer of Woodcrest Country Club
- Police Searching For 2 Suspects After Woman Calls 911 From Trunk Of Car
- Survey: 2013 College Grads Are An Average Of $35,200 In Debt
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...