East Passyunk Avenue
Gordon Dinnerman, owner of Birra Restaurant says he’s excited about Restaurant Week on East Passyunk Avenue, especially after being named “food neighborhood of the year” by Zagat’s.
Hadas Kuznits covers a seafood restaurant on South Street, a Christmas celebration at a Reading Terminal Market shop and an Italian feast in South Philadelphia.
It’s a happy time along East Passyunk Avenue in South Philadelphia. The “Singing Fountain” at Tasker Avenue will be rededicated tonight after restoration, and that section of town got a profile in a major magazine.
- Police Release Surveillance Video Of Suspect In Fatal Stabbing Of Fruit Vendor
- Cherry Hill Country Club Sold For $10.1 Million
- CBS Philly Stations Kick Off The Summer Live From Atlantic City
- 3 On Your Side: Homes Selling That Weren't On The Market
- Survey Finds Philadelphia-Area Residents Eager To Revisit South Jersey Shore
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...