A man arrested in Delaware in the takedown of an alleged East Coast cigarette smuggling ring that authorities believe may have funneled money to terrorist groups is being held on $12.5 million cash bail.
The deal was announced Wednesday by several environmental groups and the developers. They say the voluntary measures are the first of their kind.
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl
- $590M-Plus Powerball: 1 Winning Ticket Sold In Florida
- Victim Claims $24K Stolen During Home Invasion In Philadelphia
- Crews Work To Repair Overnight Water Main Break In Fishtown