A major storm could cause a business to close its doors for good. But even those able to recover may suffer.
Main Street is open now, along with most businesses in Manayunk. But along the low-lying stretch near Shurs Lane, there was the sound of workers shoveling mud and generators powering pumps draining flooded basements.
When it comes to Philadelphia shopping, Main Street, Manayunk is like Center City’s younger, slightly artsier sister. Whether you’re in the market for a kitchen table or a vintage tee, this single street has something for everyone, and plenty of downtown quaintness to boot.
“Dwelling” in Manayunk can help you get the “wow” factor in your home. Home makeover ideas with flair … from Manager Michael Dornblum.
- Review Of Philadelphia Police Policies Gets Underway
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...