Attorney General Kathleen G. Kane says agents in the state have been getting numerous complaints about people –whether in person or on the phone – pretending to be employees of PPL or Duquesne Light.
- Powerball Ticket Worth $1 Million Sold In Montgomery County
- Police Tracking Latest Clues in Disappearance of College Student From Montco
- Pennsylvania Woman Charged With Texting Before Fatal Crash
- Budget Expert: Christie Revenues Off By Nearly $1B
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia