Ramon Galloway posted 23 points and six assists, and La Salle used a big first half to defeat Duquesne 97-64 Saturday.
Derrick Colter sank two free throws with 2 seconds left as Duquesne edged Temple 84-83 Thursday night.
D.J. Newbill scored a career-high 23 points and added 12 rebounds as Penn State was able to hang on to defeat Duquesne 84-74 Saturday.
St. Joe’s now sits at 11-4 on the season, after finding a way to win on the road at Duquesne University last night, taking an 84-82 decision in overtime.
Bill Clark had 22 points and Duquesne limited No. 19 Temple to 31 percent shooting in winning its sixth consecutive game, 78-66 on Saturday.
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure in Philadelphia Public Schools
- Bench Honoring Fallen Firefighter Michael Goodwin Unveiled In South Philadelphia
- Veterans Advisory Commission Holds Resource Fair At City Hall
- Movie Review: 'Star Trek Into Darkness'
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...