After settlement negotiations ended Tuesday night, the families of the Duck Boat crash victims spoke through their translator, continuing their push for justice and demanding the two boat operators apologize for the deaths of their children.
A distracted tug boat pilot who sunk a tour boat in Philadelphia will be sentenced Tuesday in the deaths of two Hungarian students.
You won’t see any Ride The Ducks tours in Old City today. It was one year ago when two Hungarian tourists drowned after a barge collided with a Ride the Ducks boat along the Delaware River
Chris analyzes President Obama’s Twitter Townhall, continuing reaction to the Casey Anthony verdict, a report that says Al Qaeda will start surgically implanting bombs in terrorists and talks to CBS 3′s Ben Simoneau on the one year anniversary of the duck boat accident.
Federal investigators are set to release their final report on last summer’s deadly collision between a tour boat and a barge in Philadelphia.
Attorneys for two companies being sued over last summer’s “duck boat” accident on the Delaware River are leaning on an 1851 law to limit their legal and financial liability in the mishap that killed two Hungarian tourists.
Two Hungarian tourists drowned on July 7th when a barge collided with a disabled duck boat full of passengers. The NTSB is expected to release a report Monday morning on its continuing investigation of the incident.
In the latest chapter of the duck boat crash that killed two people in July, the captain of the duck boat has filed a lawsuit.
The attorney for the two victims in this month’s fatal Duck Boat accident has returned from their funerals in Hungary. He says both families want answers as to how a leisurely boat ride went […]
by KYW’s Kim Glovas A memorial service was held Saturday at the Independence Seaport Museum Auditorium for the two victims who died in the Duck Boat accident on Wednesday.
KYW’s Jim Melwert reports on the same day two bodies were recovered from the river, and the sunken Duck Boat was raised from the bottom of the Delaware, the NTSB conducted interviews with crew and […]
The president of “Ride the Ducks” briefs reporters and answers questions regarding Wednesday’s boat accident in the Delaware River.
Philadelphia mayor Michael Nutter briefed reporters at City Hall the morning after the accident on the Delaware involving tourists on a Duck Boat.
Thursday morning Coast Guard officials briefed reporters on the search for the two missing duck boat passengers.
Philadelphia police commissioner Charles Ramsey announced that boat that sunk in the Delaware River Wednesday afternoon was located.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...