Walking is something 14-year-old Taj Bland of Overbrook, doesn’t take for granted.
The accident happened around 3 a.m. on Thursday on Route 40, where Officer Priscilla Murray was seated inside her patrol vehicle.
“My mom, she’s a hero, and I’m very glad she saved my dad for us, because we’d be lost without both of them,” said Teresa’s daughter, Monica.
New Jersey’s Supreme Court has ruled a convicted drunken driver has the right to sue the bar that served him.
Police say a drunk driver hit a private University of Pennsylvania security guard who was walking the beat on a sidewalk near 38th and Walnut early this morning.
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl
- $590M-Plus Powerball: 1 Winning Ticket Sold In Florida
- Victim Claims $24K Stolen During Home Invasion In Philadelphia
- Crews Work To Repair Overnight Water Main Break In Fishtown