Tom Raftery has been selected to serve as the agency’s first inspector general, one of a series of reforms adopted by the DRPA more than a year ago.
At meetings of the Delaware River Port Authority, staffers from Governor Chris Christie’s office are routinely on hand, and they’re paid by the DRPA for their time. It’s a practice one Pennsylvania board member is not too happy with.
Biking enthusiasts are wondering why the Delaware River Port Authority decided to remove construction of a ramp on the Camden end of the Ben Franklin Bridge that could accommodate them, as well as the handicapped, from their five-year capital plan.
The Food Bank of South Jersey is getting $2 million from the Delaware River Port Authority, in what officials call the last of the DRPA’s economic development spending.
The future of ferry service linking Penn’s Landing with the Camden Waterfront is being debated between the agency that now provides it and two others that wouldn’t mind taking it over.
Triple AAA has chimed in on the battle over how to use more than $29 million in unused economic development money at the Delaware River Port Authority.
The first real steps toward making a light rail line between Camden and Glassboro are about to be approved, although it’ll be years before you’ll be able to jump on board.
The Delaware River Port Authority was supposed to be out of the economic development business, but there’s a $29-million pool of unspent funds earmarked for that purpose.
Thousands of flights are canceled and public transportation service is suspended throughout the area due to Hurricane Irene.
SEPTA will cease all operations early Sunday morning because of dangers posed to commuters and workers by Hurricane Irene.
The PATCO trains between Philadelphia and New Jersey have resumed service in time for rush hour after being shut down following this afternoon’s earthquake.
A suspect has been arrested in connection with two attacks of women on the Ben Franklin Bridge this week.
By Jim Donovan: You better have some extra cash on hand when crossing some area bridges next week. As a reminder, beginning Friday, July 1, the tolls are increasing by a buck! The one-way tolls […]
John Rafferty (R-44) says he will try to get the ball rolling in June on legislation to reform the Delaware River Port Authority.
New Jersey’s state senate president made a surprise appearance on Wednesday morning at the regular meeting of the Delaware River Port Authority to promote a project long close to his heart.
- Caught On Tape: Gunman Opens Fire Inside Strip Club With AK-47
- Constitution Center Deal Will Bring an Original 'Bill of Rights' to Philadelphia
- New Jersey Changes Handicapped Parking Program
- Chester County Man Charged In ‘Execution’ Murder Of Long-Time Girlfriend
- Montco Man in Wheelchair Sentenced For Shooting 2, Including His Mother
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...