Driving Under The Influence
Delaware State Police say a man driving under the influence of alcohol crashed his car into a dry cleaners business.
Many people who are pulled over for suspicion of driving while intoxicated mistakenly believe that if they don’t take a breathalizer test they can’t be convicted. They’re wrong twice.
Can you be liable for drowsy driving? Or responsible if you know that someone else is tired behind the wheel?
Robin Jones and Rodney Williams, arrested over the weekend on DUI charges, are now out of work.
A South Jersey assemblyman and former Washington Township mayor was reportedly cited for driving under the influence Tuesday afternoon.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Conceal $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Front Of Their Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Patients Remember Doctor Killed In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...