Drinking and Driving
What do the police need to prove to arrest you for drunk driving? You’d be surprised.
There will be a lot of people on the road for Thanksgiving. Drive carefully and make sure everyone is buckled in.
It seems every Labor Day holiday there are auto accidents that are the result of individuals leaving a gathering after having too much to drink. What starts as a happy time ends up as a crisis situation.
It may be widely known that if you own a bar and a patron gets into his car drunk and hurts others, you can be sued – but there are other situations as well where you can be held liable for someone else’s bad behavior.
The Pennsylvania Senate has passed and sent to the House a bill designed to save the lives of minors involved in excess drinking.
During the Super Bowl, think about what you are eating and try to not overdo it. Moderation is the goal.
It is obvious that if you plan to go out and drink alcohol as part of the New Year’s celebration you need to have a designated driver or you need to stay off the road.
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl
- $590M-Plus Powerball: 1 Winning Ticket Sold In Florida
- Victim Claims $24K Stolen During Home Invasion In Philadelphia
- Crews Work To Repair Overnight Water Main Break In Fishtown