The club has been organizing trips to the marathon for the past 35 years, but this year would be one they’ll never forget because of the deadly bombings.
They finished the race on Monday and they are doing just fine.
Philadelphia City Councilman Bill Greenlee is once again trying to get the “Healthy Families and Workplaces” bill passed.
Police department chief inspector Scott Small says cops found two men in their 20s, shot in a car that was still running.
Chris discusses the state of the presidential election with two weeks to go before America votes. He talks to Kevin Cirilli from Politico about what could change in the lead up to the election, Dray Clark from CBS 3 and Attorney Gregory Gianforcao about the murder of Autumn Pasquale in Clayton, NJ, Tom McGrath from the Philly Post and Author and Historian Gordon Wood about his book The Radicalism of the American Revolution.
From the Republican National Convention in Tampa, FL, Chris talks to Jeff Roe and Michael Bronstein on the Monday Morning Matchup, Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel, and for Ambassador to the United Nations, John Bolton.
Chris talks to CBS 3′s Dray Clark about the latest on the investigation to find the killers of Officer Moses Walker. He also recounts his evening judging Philly’s Funniest at Helium Comedy Club, and talks to a former Democratic Congressman Artur Davis, who will be speaking at the Republican National Convention.
The man police are searching for walked away from a nasty car accident uninjured, then kept going after being tased by an officer.
Phillies single-game tickets go on sale today and fans are lining up for their chance to snap up some seats.
Police have officially charged a suspect in connection with the abduction and sexual assault of a six-year-old girl in Kensington Thursday.
Twice in eight hours Philadelphia police officers were shot at and had to return fire in Kensington.
A New Castle County Police officer died in the line of duty after authorities say he was stabbed while responding to a disorderly person call.
Chris covers the ‘Mega Earthquake’ that struck Philly yesterday, looks back at the life of Joey Vento with Dom Giordano and CBS 3′s Dray Clark, and talks Phillies with Seth Everett.
A Philadelphia man is taking a stand against so-called “bandit signs” that he says are causing blight on the city. More so, the advertising signs are illegal.
Chris reacts to President Obama’s immigration speech and Senator Pat Toomey’s budget proposal. He talks to Scott Franzke about the Phillies and CBS 3′s Dray Clark about the abduction and murder of Skylar Kauffman.
- New Pantry Program Provides Fresh, Healthy Food To Those In Need
- Man In Critical Condition After Port Richmond Stabbing
- Christie Can Set NJ Election Date, Lawyers Argue
- Philadelphia Man Finds Sinkhole Filled With Green Ooze
- Sea Isle City Residents Prove They’re Stronger Than Sandy As Rebuilding Efforts Continue
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...