Dr. Brian McDonough
A study showed a small rise in heart attack rates the Sunday following the shift to Daylight Saving Time.
These are the genes that are associated with an increased risk of ovarian cancer and breast cancer.
According to a new study in the New England Journal of Medicine smokers loose at least 10 years of life expectancy compared to non-smokers.
According to a Pew Research Center study, 72-percent of us went online to find health information in the past year.
Suicide is known to be the third leading cause of death among teens.
Medical experts warn this holiday season can land you in the emergency room if you are not careful, even people who are otherwise healthy.
Reindeer actually have very red noses, according to a report in the British Medical Journal.
People whose minds wander while driving, especially when intense, are significantly more likely to be responsible for a crash, according to a new study.
NFL players and other professional athletes get most of the attention for concussions, but a new report from the Journal of Neuroscience says younger athletes are even more at risk.
Information in the Clinical Infectious Disease Journal suggests it’s safe for people over 65 to get the Whooping Cough vaccine.
Several organizations are asking that families with young children get their homes tested for lead.
A new study suggests that when people are under stress their memory might improve.
Bill Cosby was part of a panel discussion on the health of Philadelphians on Monday in which the overwhelming worry was about obesity.
Scientists reported Sunday that they have completed a major analysis of the genetics of breast cancer, finding four major classes of the disease.
According to a study, fish oil supplements provide some health benefits but there’s no proof taking them will extend your life.
- Nutter's Tax Plan For Phila. School Funding Gets Tepid Response in City Council
- State Police: Missing Montgomery County College Student Found Safe
- Officials: At Least 1 NJ Bar Under Investigation Served Fake Alcohol To Customers
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Montco Authorities Announce Takedown of Large-Scale Marijuana Ring
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta